Good Neighbour Award 2020
Introducing our Good Neighbour Award 2020, Brizlincote Parish Council invites you to nominate members of your community for this award.
Have you a neighbour that is thoughtful and considerate, who goes out of their way to be helpful in day-to-day life, or who has recently provided new support in light of Covid-19?
Does your neighbour do your shopping or deliver medication to you? Perhaps they take out your bins for you if you forget? Would you like to thank them for their help? Send us a letter or email explaining why you feel your neighbour deserves recognition for their good deeds.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Award is open to nominations for candidates who live within the parish of Brizlincote
- The person nominating a candidate does not have to live within the parish
- There is no age restriction for candidates or the nominator
- The candidate and nominator cannot be family members or living in the same property
- A written reason of why the candidate is being nominated must be provided on no more than 1 side of A4/approximately 250 words
- The nominators contact details must be provided; the Parish Council will contact the nominator prior to contacting the candidate to ensure the candidate is happy to be contacted
- Nomination deadline is September 30th 2020, no entries will be accepted after this date
- All candidates will be recognised (once permission given to contact them)
- Candidates and nominators will be asked for permission for us to publish the Award details on our website/Facebook/newsletter