Christmas Lights Extravaganza Entry form now available
Brizlincote Parish Council are excited to bring to you, new for 2020, their Christmas Lights competition.
We’ll be adding the entries to a map, along with an online voting system, enabling residents and visitors to vote for their favourite displays. The map and the voting will be live from the 1st of December through to the 20th December. If your decorations aren’t going up until after the 1st – don’t worry – we’ll add it when we have your entry form.
Please find the entry form to download below, and return completed forms to email@example.com
Or simply email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll complete a form for you.
PDF entry form here
Word entry form here
Christmas Lights Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is operated by Brizlincote Parish Council.
- To enter, you must be a resident within Brizlincote. Please complete the entry form with your name, full address and return to the Clerk – this can be via email or post. This entry will be used to create a map showing the location of each household for residents and visitors to view your Christmas Lights creations.
- The competition is open from 1st December 2020 to midnight 20th December 2020.
- The judging panel will comprise all residents and visitors who will be able to access an online voting system – the link will be on the location map.
- Prizes will be awarded based on a minimum number of 6 household entries. We reserve the right to adjust prizes to recognition awards dependent upon circumstances.
- By entering this competition you agree to allow the Parish Council to use photos of your displays for the purpose of announcing the winner and runners up as well as overall promotion and celebration of the event in the Parish Newsletter, on the website and Facebook as well as in the local press.